In addition to its anti-reflective properties, anti-reflective glass blocks over 99% of UV transmittance to protect interiors and contents. At the same time it also offers the traditional benefits of laminated glass, including enhanced security, improved safety and damage protection, and superior acoustic control.
Coupled with large size capability and the fact that it can be tempered and bent like ordinary glass, reflective glass is not only ideal for typical anti-reflective uses such as museums and displays, but a practical choice for retial storefronts, showrooms and a host of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces exterior and interior visible light reflectance to less than 2%
- Transmits more than 90% visible light
- Superior safety, security and acoustic performance
- Blocks over 99% of UV transmittance
- Durable pyrolytic surface, bendable and temperable